- Contains an EPA Registered Fungicide
- Resists Mold Growth on Dry Coated Surfaces
- Provides Long Term Protection
- Durable, Flexible, and Permeable
- 100% Acrylic Water-Based Coating
- Available in both White and Clear Finishes
- Self priming over bare sheetrock, composition board, ceiling tile and concrete.
MOLD RESISTANT COATING
Bioesque Mold Resistant Coating is supplied ready to use but can be thinned sparingly with water (up to 8oz of water per gallon) for proper application consistency if necessary. Apply Bioesque Mold Resistant Coating generously and uniformly by brush, roller, or airless spray. Apply one coat of this coating and ensure that the finished surface is properly sealed. To ensure that the finished surface is properly sealed, two‐ coats may be required on some porous surfaces
RECOMMENDED FOR USE ON:
Bioesque Mold Resistant Coating is recommended for use on wood, plaster, wallboard, sheetrock, concrete, masonry block, primed metal and galvanized metal. Our coating can also be used on new structural materials during building construction and remodeling, including, residential, commercial, warehouses, restaurants, hotels, industrial plants and more. Bioesque Mold Resistant Coating is superior choice in mold cleaning products for the restoration industry.