- Superior heavy duty cleaning abilities
- Cuts through tough grease and oil
- Cleans fire and soot damage
- Cleans organic soiling
- Removes soap scum, dirt, grime, and other organic build up
- Neutral pH and deodorizing fresh fragrance
- Completely Biodegradable
- Contains no harmful chemicals
A real, convincing clean isn’t a matter of elbow grease. It requires using the right product for the right purpose. That is why savvy restoration and cleaning professionals rely on Bioesque’s Heavy Duty Cleaner & Degreaser.
A NATURAL POWERHOUSE
When other restoration industry cleaners falter, Bioesque’s Heavy Duty Cleaner & Degreaser can be counted on to get the job done efficiently. A natural powerhouse fueled by safe and sustainable Thymox technology, it excels at cleaning and degreasing a broad range of surfaces and is perfect for use in ecologically sensitive or hazard-conscious settings. There are many appealing features that make this product the smart choice:
- It delivers superior cleaning, degreasing, and deodorizing power.
- It contains no hazardous or harmful chemicals.
- It is non-flammable and completely biodegradable.
- It freshens with a pleasant fragrance.
- It has a neutral pH.
- It cuts through grease, oil and organic soiling swiftly.
A GENTLE STRENGTH
Bioesque’s Heavy Duty Cleaner & Degreaser can vanquish fire and soot damage, defeat dirt and grime, and deliver a knock-out punch to soap scum, mold stains and other forms of organic soiling (can be used as part of your fire restoration cleaning supplies.) While it contains no harsh chemicals, it does have an effective blend of wetting agents and surfactants that penetrates even the toughest buildup so that it can be wiped away easily. For heavy soiling, simply use the product at full strength. When dealing with minor soiling or more delicate surfaces, Bioesque’s Heavy Duty Cleaner & Degreaser can be diluted.
A PROFESSIONAL-GRADE CLEAN
Available in one-gallon bottles, Bioesque’s Heavy Duty Cleaner & Degreaser is a professional-grade product designed to tackle even the grungiest settings without endangering the environment. It is ideal for use in damage restoration efforts and perfect for cleaning a wide range of settings, including hospitals, schools, hotels, and commercial and industrial facilities. A must as part of your restoration cleaning supplies.