- Powerful Cleaner and Surface Coating
- Ready to use formula
- Self-Cleaning Properties
- Eliminates Odors
- Protects from filth, grime, dust, musty odors
- Creates an invisible barrier coating on surfaces to ensure a long lasting clean
Go beyond cleaning with Bioesque’s Botanical Surface Cleaner & Sealant. This patented formula does more than clean surfaces and eradicate what’s lurking on them. It builds a formidable, long-lasting barrier that fends off filth to keep treated surfaces cleaner for longer.
Ideal for use in household, institutional, industrial and even healthcare settings, Bioesque’s Botanical Surface Cleaner & Sealant is the perfect choice when a deep, lasting clean is required. This product:
- Provides a powerful, one-step action with potent cleaning powers.
- Is botanically derived with no synthetic dyes or fragrances.
- Eliminates unpleasant odors.
- Is non-flammable, nontoxic and noncorrosive.
- Contains no bleach, phosphates, heavy metals or other harsh chemicals.
WHEN CLEAN MATTERS
Why is Bioesque’s Botanical Surface Cleaner & Sealant the choice of restoration professionals and others working in ecologically sensitive and hazard-conscious situations? When cleanliness matters, this professional cleanser delivers. Powered by Thymox technology, it removes grime and eliminates unpleasant odors.
Bioesque’s Botanical Surface Cleaner & Sealant doesn’t stop working once the surface is clean. It continues to repel dirt, dust and other debris by constructing an invisible, enduring barrier that makes it difficult for these unwanted substances to cling to treated surfaces. As a result, spaces stay cleaner with less effort.
STRONG, SAFE AND EFFECTIVE
A one-step cleaner and deodorizer, Bioesque’s Botanical Surface Cleaner & Sealant is always ready to use. It requires no dilution or mixing, so you can simply shake well and apply the product. The versatile formula is free of hazardous substances and can be sprayed, fogged or applied electrostatically, making it easy to utilize the method that best suits your needs. Available in one-gallon and five-gallon units, it is safe for most surfaces and leaves behind a pleasant aroma.